Opening a new business is a thrilling and exciting event. However, the success of any new enterprise largely depends on having a solid, well thought-through plan. Such plan of action will help you reach your goal and avoid any common pitfalls faced by new business owners. Moreover, taking the time to do some strategic planning will ensure that all of your managers and partners are on the same page in terms of the company’s direction and that they are all focused on the achievement of the posted goals.
Our team of professionals, including attorneys, CPAs, financial analysts and business consultants will help you with the following:
- Preparation and drafting of the initial business plan, including marketing strategy and budgeting
- Determine start-up needs and sources of financing
- Strategic financial planning for the first several years of business
- Select the business structure that best fits the needs of the business enterprise, including any tax advantages, legal exposure, profitability and ease of operation
- Set up and maintain accounting procedures in the company
- Cash flow budget preparation and revisions
- Establishing billing and collection procedures
- Apply for all required state and local permits and licenses
- Set up and provide payroll services
- Identify and provide for the business insurance needs
- Marketing planning and strategy creation
- Excise and sales tax consultation and planning
- Setting up bookkeeping and reporting
- Setting up a merchant’s account
- New product introduction planning
- Purchase of a new business enterprise
Please try us today, we guarantee your satisfaction with our service! Our main office is located in the heart of San Diego Downtown.
Call us: (888) 754-7510 or email email@example.com to set up a free initial consultation today!