United States immigration laws are extremely complex and one of the strictest in the world, therefore it is imperative to enlist the help of an experienced attorney when undergoing the immigration process. The San Diego immigration attorneys working with Prompto Group are here to provide you with honest, knowledgeable, and personalized legal representation throughout Southern California.
Whether it’s obtaining a temporary student or business visa in a foreign country, defending against deportation in Immigration Court, applying for Naturalization, or any other type of situation, our attorneys will provide you with expert assistance through all the stages of your immigration case. The services provided by our immigration attorneys include, but are not limited to:
- Applications for non-immigrant visas (student, tourist)
- B1/B2 visa renewal or change of status
- H1B visa petition, transfer, renewal, extension
- J-1 visas
- F-1 visas
- K-1 fiancée visas
- K-3 spouse visas
- Religious visa
- Visas and green cards for investors and entrepreneurs
- Family-based visas and green cards
- Political asylum
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Artists, athletes and entertainers
- Visa applications to foreign countries
- Adjustment of status
- Applications for immigrant visas, including EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, and EB-4
- Applications for Green Card and Citizenship
- Diversity Visas (Green Card Lottery)
We have built our reputation on providing personal and professional immigration service at affordable prices. Whatever your particular case may be, the extensively trained attorneys at Prompto Group consistently strive to help each and every client achieve their business, investment, study, work, marriage or other family immigration goals. We take pride in giving personal attention and quality service to our clients and offer sound, ethical solutions to complex immigration and visa questions. Your attorney will be there to guide you through the entire immigration process, speak to various government agencies and courts on your behalf, help to relieve stress and tension, and vigorously fight to defend your rights.
When dealing with immigration matters, you need a reliable and trustworthy legal professional who can get the job done in a swift and efficient manner. Contact one of our immigration attorneys today at (888) 754-7510 or email@example.com to set up your free initial consultation and assessment!